Cand – Career Coaching
FIND A JOB
- Get confidential coaching to perform better in your current job.
- Get professional help to build a high performance CV.
- Get professional interview coaching and learn how to:
- Practice being interviewed.
- Answer those difficult interview questions.
- Understand how to influence using body language.
- Understand interview etiquette, the dos and don’ts of what to do in an interview.
- Negotiating your new contract of employment.
- Sharpen up your PC skills with online training and testing.
Please note this is a paid for service that coaches you through the process. Please contact us confidentially for details. E: CareerCoaching@PKCG.co.uk or T: 020 7248 6932.
So you have been out of the job hunting scene for some time or you are not sure where to start? This service is your confidant who is approachable, friendly, forgiving and supportive. A sounding board who keeps you on track and catches you when you fall .
When you have worked hard on your career and proud of what you have achieved, it can be devastating to think that it all might come to an end through circumstances which may be no fault of your own. Or, you may just want to move on and find a new challenge and don’t know where to start.
Leave or stay, we can coach you through all of those difficult circumstances which allow you to have the confidence to know what to do and how to have those difficult conversations, or get help in how to find another job.
We all know that life can be unpredictable and unexpected changes could result in you looking for a new job. These changes could include any of the following;
- Your job changes such that you no longer enjoy what you do.
- You have a change in boss who you don’t get on with.
- You boss doesn’t appreciate what you do or how much hard work you put in to make their life easier.
- Your boss somehow gets the credit for all the good work that you do, it just doesn’t seem fair.
- Your career doesn’t seem to be going anywhere, you are better than this, time to move on.
- You are being treated unfairly and you can’t take it any more.
- Your health is suffering due to the stressful nature of your job. Time to rethink what you are doing.
- Your company has been taken over and you don’t like the way the new owners are running things.
- You want to become your own boss but not sure how to make the transition.
You may be feeling all or any of the following signs that all is not well and could be the reason you are having doubts about whether you can stay in your current job.
Can you identify any of the following signs that all is not well?
- Loss of confidence and low self esteem.
- Not sleeping at night?
- You become moody and bad tempered which is out of character for you.
- Do you feel stressed and get the feeling that everything is getting on top of you and not coping?
- Not eating properly, always worried and feeling insecure about your job.
- You wake up in the morning and don’t want to go to work.
- Do you have that worried, tense feeling in the base of your stomach, you take shallow breadths and can’t relax and can’t think with a clear head.
Stop worrying and start looking for another job. Contact us now confidentially on 020 7248 6932 or email at CareerCoaching@PKCG.co.uk